1. For safety reason, vessel owners reserve all rights to cancel or reroute the boat trip in terms of the adverse weather condition.
2. Boat trip remains scheduled when:
i) Typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted
ii) 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
3. If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to reschedule. The rescheduling date should be on or after October in the same year, for the same weekdays or weekends as the original (depends on availability). If the rescheduling date is before October in the same year, fees may applied (please contact vessel owners for details).
4. Followed by the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reason, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
5. Customers have to pay extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and rescheduling.
6. Refund is not allowed under any circumstance. All rearrangement should be settled within 7 days (starting from the scheduled date for boat trip), otherwise considered as demission.
7. The pick-up point may change due to the weather condition, it is required to follow vessel owners』 advises.
8. Customers can only reschedule date once.
Some of the yacht have self-defined bad weather policy, for more details please visit yacht property page.